Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deer Hunt Part 1

Last weekend we headed down to Antimony, once again, but this time for the deer hunt. Jacob actually had a tag for this one so we were on a mission. He left on Friday and scouted things out and then I got there on Saturday afterwork. He didnt see too many beforehand but was still hoping to get one. He didnt end up getting one last weekend, but we still have this weekend! I am crossing my fingers he gets one! I got to go with him hunting a little on Sunday and it was super nice weather and we got to cruise around on the 4 wheeler! I got to sport some awesome bright orange and some jeans Ive had since sophomore year in High school... gotta love it! It was super fun! Hope this weekend serves us a little better then last!


1 comment:

Tren and Chylie said...

Good luck!! My husband got lucky and got one the first weekend!! How ya doin girl?