Sunday, December 6, 2009

Obsessed!


So of course I've been reading a million pregnancy books but Rach gave me this one and it's halarious!! Any prego people out there def need to read it. So blunt and honest but so true. I'm also reading the normal what to expect when your expecting and I'm about to start a book called something about the baby whisperer... Heard it's really good! But this Jenny Mcarthy one is a must read! Thanks again Rach, I'm totally loving it! I'm about 11 weeks along now and I feel like I'm kinda getting a little belly, at least at night.. Kinda pokes out! It's all getting so exciting... Can't wait for what's to come! Maybe once I'm done feeling nauteous 24/7 it will be even more exciting!

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

Yay glad you like it!!

Keri said...

Car I am sooo excited for you guys!! And that book is pretty funny- gives it to ya strait! I hope the nausea goes away soon for you!