
I bought a pack of these bars last time I was at the store and have been patiently waiting for my dryer sheets to run out so that I can try it! I heard they are awesome... and save you money, so I thought I would give it a try! Jacob puts like 10 dryer sheets in per load so I'm excited to have this so that he's not tempted to anymore. Growing up my mom cut dryer sheets in half and we only got to use half per load. I know times have changed and I'm not asking him to use only half a sheet.. but 5 sheets for a load of towels? I think its a bit overkill! I love my hubby for doing the laundry, I shouldn't even complain about the dryer sheet usage.... this bar is really gonna throw him for a loop! (Love you Babe!) I can't wait to use it, hopefully it works!
1 comment:
Oh Car- mother would have a FIT if she knew how many dryer sheets Jacob uses! You will have to let me know how this thing works- looks cool!
Post a Comment