Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girls Craft Night

Last Friday us girls got together and did a craft night! Of course food was involved, so we enjoyed some nice Cafe Rio before we started! Nat found some cute idea online of making all these different things with buttons! We made bobby pins and headbands and earrings and all sorts of things, they all turned out so good! It was a really cute idea and totally different! Thanks for having us all over to your new cute place Nat! It was alot of fun!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls nights! I had so much fun. Love all of you ladies!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Such a fun girls night, we need to do it more!! P.S. I need these pics:)

Carlye & Jacob said...

Whats your email Krys? I can send them to you!

Anonymous said...

ps... THANK YOU for not posting the nastiness pics.... you know what I am talking about. ha!

Carlye & Jacob said...

Haha... not only would that be bad for you Nat but me also... there were some pretty bad ones for sure! It was tempting... but I decided i wouldn't embarrass us both! Or anyone else for that matter hahaha