My friend Natalie took Claire's newborns and she did such a good job! Here are a few of our favorites! (Ok... so there a more then a few, she is just too cute!)
Thanks again Nat, they turned out perfect, we love them!!
These are so so cute!!! I can't decide who she looks like... in one pic i totally see you and in the next i just cant tell. I promise as soon as i have a night where i'm not clinging to the toilet I'm coming over to see you guys!!! Love ya and miss you guys
Hey! We are the Montagues! We have been married for over 4 years. We now and have a sweet little girl, Claire and a little boy, Stetson. We are currently living in Sandy and loving it! Jacob's been doing school full time and starting electrical school in the next few months. I am back in school and working a few days a week and I also get to be a mamma the majority of the time! We are loving life and enjoying each day as it comes!
2 comments:
These are so so cute!!! I can't decide who she looks like... in one pic i totally see you and in the next i just cant tell. I promise as soon as i have a night where i'm not clinging to the toilet I'm coming over to see you guys!!! Love ya and miss you guys
I love her! DO you want me to photoshop that other tutu pic?
Post a Comment