So Jacob and I just got back from Antimony on Sunday and it was a total blast! When we were dating I was in Antimony just about every weekend, but since Jacob moved up to Heber in July I havent been back.... so it was fun to go back and be married this time! We actually got to drive there together and come back together.... something we have been waiting to do for 6 months! We got down there on Friday night about 10 and just hung out with the fam! Saturday morning, at 6 freakin' AM, Me, Jacob, his brothers and wives, his dad and sisters all packed up and headed up the mountain for the opening day of the deer hunt! Yes, I went hunting! Jacob didnt have a tag this year, but his brothers and dad did so we went along for the ride! Jacob had me all spiffed out in my cowboy boots and Carhart, I blended right in! After doing that, we met my parents along with Jill, Linsey and their husbands back at the Rockin R! They had come down for my wedding reception that night. We all headed up the canyon a bit for a little fishing, site seeing and shooting! It was fun to have my family there and finally see the Antimony I have been talking about for the past 6 years! I'm not sure if they were quite as in love with it as I am, but I think they enjoyed being there and taking a little vacation. That night was our reception and we had a great turn out! We actually had quite a few people show up even though it was the opening day of the deer hunt, and I got to wear my cowboy boots with my wedding dress, so I was super excited! Erin's family was also down visiting Grandpa Burr last weekend so it was fun to have them there, especially to come to the reception! Sunday was just more of a relaxing day! We got to sleep in which was great, havent been able to do that in awhile! We hung out with the fam and then pretty much just packed up to come home! All in all, it was a perfect weekend! Now we are back to real life and work! Jacob headed back out to Vernal this morning till Friday which sucks, but I'm counting down the days till they are done there and he can be back home! He got to work in Salt Lake yesterday (Monday) and it was so fun to come home and make dinner and just be a little family! Its still weird to think we are married somedays cuz I dont ever see him! But November will come sooner then later hopefully and he can start working in Heber again! I sitll need to get pics of the wedding to post on here... so until then sorry! Here are some pics though of our weekend in Antimony! I dont know how to get them at the end of my posts... so they are at the beginning! Enjoy!
Birthday Party!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Lovely pics of the boys skinning deer. Yuck. It was great seeing you in Antimony for your joyous reception. You looked beautiful. esspecially in the cowboy boots! We must keep blog stalking one another since you live in Heber. Keep us posted of pics and news Mrs. Montague!
I'm ticked I wasn't the first post on your blog!! So cute Car- glad you finally figured it out :)
Oh i love, love, love your life! you are a little cowgirl wife! great pictures and I just love seeing scuba and Tyson in their rarest form:) Love the blog bestie!!
Post a Comment