Thursday, October 30, 2008

Antimony Again....

So we are off to Antimony again tomorrow to do some more hunting, so exciting I know! Its the muzzle-loader Spike Elk hunt and Jacob has a tag so we are off to Antimony to hopefully shoot something! He isn't going with this friends as planned, so I think that I'll go with him and hopefully we will get something! He has promised me that we wont hike far and that it wont be freezing cold, so i'm crossing my fingers that he isn't lying! :) We are leaving tomorrow after I get off work at 6 and then coming home Sunday night! I hope to have some pics to post of something dead :) Although if we do kill something it might end up cut up in my freezer... so I guess I have mixed emotions on the whole idea. It will be fun for Jacob to go and hunt and be in Antimony. He misses it so much so we are trying to go back as often as possible! No other fun plans for Halloween besides work and driving to Antimony, guess life isnt as exciting when you get older! :( I'm off for now, my stupid hour at the library is up and its going to kick me off! Cant believe I did 4 posts in 1 hour.... dang I'm good! Cant wait for my own internet! C ya!

No comments: