Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Sweet Husband!

So as I have mentioned several times, my husband works in stupid Vernal all week long so I never get to see him! Some days arent too bad and I just try to do alot when I get home after work to pass the time until I get to see him on Friday, but last Thursday was horrible! I had an awful day at work and I just wanted so badly to come home and tell Jacob about my terrible day and just be with him, but of course he was in Vernal. The worst part about Vernal, besides never seeing him, is that they all stay in a trailer on the work site, so Jacob is always with his work friends so its hard to even sit and have a normal conversation over the phone because its just kinda awkward and they are always trying to talk to him while I am! So I called to talk to him and he couldn't so I just broke down! Pathetic I know, but I totally bawled for a good hour or so because I missed him so much! I finally got to talk to him the next morning for a little bit and told him about my horrible day and how sad I was and how much I missed him and then this is what I came home to after work on Friday!
He is so thoughful and knows how much I LOVE flowers... so he got me some for my terrible day on Thursday! He is such a sweet husband and is always doing cute little surprises like this! Thanks babe.... I love you!
P.S. For anyone who cares, lol, Jacob is officially done with Vernal tomorrow! He is finally coming home and working in Salt Lake and we can now have a normal married life! I cant wait... I have been counting down to this day for some time now! yay for me! :)

No comments: