Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LUNCH!

So yesterday (Tuesday) I had the day off so I headed down to SLC to run some errands, tend the nephews and have lunch with my friends! Me, Erin and Rachael got together and went to lunch at Rumbi grill and it was so much fun to catch up! I hadnt seen Rachael in years in seems like, besides at my wedding, so we decided to all get together and have lunch! I'm ticked I forgot to take a picture, but oh well I guess! Its fun now that we are all married to get together. Although Rachael and Erin are a bit ahead of me on the kid thing, its still fun to hear all their funny stories and all their advice for having children! Its crazy having all 3 of us back together again, felt like High School there for a minute! I like it though, we have all grown up quite a bit but we can still hang out and laugh and have a good time just like we were 16 again! I hope we can make this a regular thing! Thanks girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya Car! lunch was so fun! We need to do it again soon.