So I know what your thinking, Carlye is excited about food storage, is this the same Carlye we knew a year ago!.... hmmm! Well I guess things change in life and as a married women now I am EXTATIC about food storage! :) This is mine and Jacob's new little project, please do not make fun, we are just starting out... something is better then nothing right? I cant wait for the day when the whole shelf is filled with wonderful foods that I can actually see myself eating when im without anything else! One thing I dont plan on doing that my mother did.... buy things you wouldn't even think about eating on a normal day and put them in your food storage as if your tastes will change! haha, I know if you are starving you will eat just about anything.... but whatevs! haha! When I say this statement I have to say "plan on doing" cuz there are alot of things in life, I will admit, that I said I would never do that my mom did... and look where I am now, I'm turning into my mother! :) (No offense mom, your the greatest! I'm sure this is something that come out of every childs mouth growing up! Love you!) So anyways, here are a few pics... we are the proud "parents" or a
LARGE food storage shelf and a few cans to place on it!

*This is our proud "parent" photo.... if only there were a few more cans.....

*Please notice that the shelf is carefully placed in our spare bedroom, really adds to the room! :) Living in an apartment really leaves us no place for food storage so this is about the best we can do! At least its in the corner right? :)
2 comments:
Food storage? What food storage? Did I miss something? he, he! We all have to start somewhere--"'git on ya!" Now you can see why we all do canning in the fall--it fills up those shelves pretty fast! Start preparing...peaches are ready in August...!!
HA! Car this post was great! You are a proud parent indeed!
Post a Comment