So I am home today... sick, and it sucks! But Im trying to be as productive as possible in the meantime, so me and my laptop in my bed is as far as I got.... thank heavens its portable! Since I havent posted wedding pics yet, and we have been married fo rlike 4 months, I thought now would just be a splendid time! They arent our proffesional ones we got taken, but just a bunch of snapshots taken at the wedding... thanks to everyone that took pics! we totally appreciate it! So Im not gonna explain everyone of them, they should be pretty self explanitory! :) It might be kinda long, sorry if you get bored! Enjoy!

SISTERS!

JUST A LITTLE KISSY KISSY

JUST OUT OF THE TEMPLE


BESTIE ERIN

ALL THE BOYS IN THEIR GQ POSES

ALL THE BRIDESMAIDS

JUST ME... AND IT WONT FREAKIN TURN SO SORRY! JUST TURN YOUR OWN COMPUTER :)

MY POOR CAR

THE CAKE

LINNY
No comments:
Post a Comment