Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Obsessions....

So I'm on this kick of being in great shape and doing so many fun outdoor activities this Summer! I'm thinking that I would LOVE to be gone every weekend doing something different or going somewhere new! I know that might be a little bit of an exageration, but a women can dream right?? I have been searching for days for the absolute perfect hiking shoes/boots and looking for a bunch of gear, I dont know why Im so obsessed about it, I've never liked hiking, but it just sounds soo fun to me!

I'm wishing away the snow and cold weather and welcoming every ray of sunshine that dares shine through! I'm sick of the winter and being cooped up inside cuz I hate being cold.... stupid winter... I cant wait for summer! The warm weather, pools, flip flops and hopefully the beach! Im just in summer mode, out with the cold in with the sun! I also would love to camp alot in fun places and maybe even mountain bike... if I only I had all the money to buy all the gear! So I'm thinkin I'll start with hiking, I can afford that gear, and then maybe go from there! Anyways, just thought I would inform you all of my new obsession! If you know alot about hiking shoes, let me know! I need help knowing what to get! I wanna do the shoe instead of the boot.... the boot sounds too claustraphobic :)

3 comments:

Ali said...

WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SISTER? She hates to hike, camp, or be dirty. Do your new mustard pumps like the outdoors?

Unknown said...

Car I am totally down for going hiking. You should come rock climbing with me some time! I haven't been forever and miss it like crazy! I am serious... come with me!

Unknown said...

Um.... I don't know why it is posting as "Bryce" This is NATAlIE!!! ha ha ha can you imagine if Bryce invited you hiking or rock climbing!? I think both me and Jacob would be very uneasy =)