So its finally 2009 and we are so excited for the New Year ahead of us! New Year's eve was spent at our friends house, Erin and Dan, and it was really fun! Although I have decided and finally confirmed in "my old married age" that New Year's is completely overated and just stupid! :) It was fun to get together and hang out, but we were all dying by like 11. I kinda sound pathetic writing that, but its totally the truth! We got together at Erin and Dan's house in Spanish Fork with 2 other couples. We played some games, Guitar Hero, and of course... ate! Guess just another excuse to get together and have a day off of work, so I guess I cant complain! Our biggest goals for the new year are to get in shape, not just loose weight, and to save lots of $$$! :) Any of you that know Jacob knows that He LOVES the outdoors and to do anything and everything possible that he can, hiking included! Now, if any of you know me, I dislike hiking very much.... but I've come to the conclusion that I think I hate it cuz I'm so out of shape and its absolutly kills me, so I choose not to do it! So we have decided to both get in shape, be healthy and start some fun hobbies! So by June or so, I'm hoping to be somewhat in shape so I can enjoy doing more active things. I love the sun and being outside, so I think this is a good idea, I hope I can just keep it going! Me and Jacob and Erin and Dan decided to do a little Biggest Loser type thing and see who can lose the most weight percentage wise! I've gained a few lbs since getting married and we all wanted to loose a bit, so we thought it would be something fun to do! We are going till June, so I'll have to keep you updated on the results! Hopefully I will look like this :)

haha totally kidding! We are also planning a trip to Mexico in November so I would love to be nice and swimming suit ready for a week of fun in the sun!
I always set new goals each year, as I'm sure everyone does, so I'm hoping I really keep these ones this year. I think having Jacob there to help me and do it with me with really help! Wish us luck!
2 comments:
Yes we will look like that! No joke! I will have that body if it kills me!
Carlye, where did you find that pic of me?!
Post a Comment