I know I am a little late, considering his birthday was on Monday, but I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't even know I have a blog or have the desire to check it daily if he does... but I still wanted to do a little post about my dad and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Its crazy how things change when you grow up and move away! You couldn't pay me in high school to stay home with the parentals and hang out... things are def different now! Getting married and moving away has made me appreciate my parents alot, they are both absolutely AMAZING! If my dad does ever read this, I just hope that he knows how much I love and appreciate him and think he is the most amazing dad EVER! We have grown pretty close and as alot of you know, I am quite the daddy's little girl, being the youngest and all! My dad was so great to me and still is! He is always going out of his way to make sure all his children are happy and taken care of. I didnt even learn to peel an orange till I was in college thanks to my dad getting up and making sure I had one ready to go every morning before school! :) I could go on and on about all the wonderful things he has done for me but I mostly just wanted to say Happy Birthday and thank him for everything! Thanks Daddy! Love you!
Birthday Party!
12 years ago
2 comments:
carlye where did you get that swimming suit? It is so cute! I love it!
Erin, I can answer that! Of course it is Layers! Carlye is a great advertisement for me! I wear the suits too but then tell people to look at Carlye to see how they SHOULD look on a person! he, he!
Post a Comment