We found these on the internet and thought it would be absolutely halarious. Once we got them I cut out our initials and glued them on as a finishing touch, I think it totally completed them. Although halfway through present opening I got so hot I had to go put a shirt on and upzip the top, they were nice and toasty, a little too toasty apparently. We both got lots of fun presents from christmas from the family...
After presents the whole Thompson fam came over and enjoyed declicious homemade Cafe Rio Salads, they were sooo good! Jacob and I then went to his Aunt Shauna's house in Sugarhouse and ate ANOTHER Christmas dinner there. It was a fun day filled with alot of family and presents, what could be better :) This Christmas season we also went and saw the Temple Square lights and they were amazing! So pretty, I havent seen them in a little while and forgot how pretty they were! It was freezing cold, but we had a really fun time!
I was stoked cuz Jacob had promised me we could ride on one of those horse carriages and I have always wanted to do it and never been able to! Little did I know though that its like $50-$60 for like a 30 min ride, ya... that got thrown out the window right away! I cant believe it costs that much, thats insane! I would much rather go shopping with that money :) All in all, it was a wonderful holiday! It was fun to have our "first Christmas" together and share it with the people we loved!
1 comment:
ha ha ha oh my gosh car! Those one pieces are hilarious!!! How fun! You guys are so cute! I sure miss you! I seem to see your brother more than I see you... that just isn't right.
Post a Comment