
This is the back after we were done.....

This is the front after we were done! We talked so much we didnt have time to straighten it or curl it, but it still blended way good, I was impressed!

This is the before pic and Jan's cute baby girl Bella! She is adorable!!!
I love them so much! They are starting to grow out a little since its almost been 2 months, but no worries, I have taught Jacob how to do them now so he is going to have to tighten them for me on his trip back to Utah in 2 weeks! :) haha he is stoked! I dont know what I'm going to do when I have to take them out, I finally have long hair!!!! Anyways, here they are! Thanks again Jan!
1 comment:
No problem Carlye! I am glad you like them. I am impressed that Jacob is willing to rebalance them for you.
Post a Comment