Saturday, May 16, 2009

Viva La Colorado....

This is the wonderful place I will be going on Friday....

And the only reason why is.......

..........Because its been 2 weeks now since I have seen my hubby and I am having withdrawls!! :) I'm leaving on Friday to Denver to see my hubby and spend the weekend/Memorial day there with him. I know its only Denver, but I'm stoked! He is their with my brother, my cousin Travis and a bunch of other people selling alarm systems! Sadi, Travis' wife, is going next weekend too so we plan on getting alot of sun and perhaps some shopping in while the boys work! Then of course some quality time with the hubbies once the work is done! I wanted to leave Thursday night, cuz its Jacob's b-day, but I couldn't get Friday off of work, so I guess Friday will have to do! I am so excited I can hardley stand it.... something to look forward too during a long week at work!

1 comment:

Russell*Linsey said...

whatever will I do without you all weekend....