Monday, August 24, 2009

Bear Lake

We just had our annual Bear Lake trip again last week with the family and it was as fun as ever! This was the first year that Jacob was able to come the whole time since last year he had to work for part of it! We enjoyed laying on the beach, boat rides, food, games, shooting and just relaxing! We were there for 5 days and it was AMAZING weather everyday we were there! I could have stayed another week at least. I miss laying in the sun everyday in the summer and soaking up the rays.... oh the life!! :) Thanks family for another fun trip! Sorry for the picture overload!















3 comments:

Christensen's said...

Fun!! I was telling Brian last night about the waaay nice place we stayed when I went with you. And the crazy pictures we took, and me trying to wakeboard but instead I got dragged around the lake and didn't let go. F. Glad you had fun! Jealous.

Fancy_Glancy said...

Hot Mama! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so good!!! Skinny girl you... I am so excited to run the marathon with you!!! Sorry I didn't text you back last night. Bryce and I were in the middle of a crisis. I will tell you all about it at the gym tomorrow. Love ya!