So, Jacob started his first college semester yesterday and I wanted to do something fun for him! I just remember my first semester of college (and only :) ), sitting in my history class and having to pop jolly ranchers every couple of minutes just to stay awake, so I thought a fun little treat basket would get him more excited for school! With a little help from Natalie, I thought up some cheesy quotes/phrases that had to go with each candy I bought and put them in a cute basket and surprised him. He was so excited!! Here are a few pics... my camera sucks so dont mind the horrible picture, but you get the idea....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Car this turned out so cute! I love it and I am sure Jacob loved it!!
Hey! We are the Montagues! We have been married for over 4 years. We now and have a sweet little girl, Claire and a little boy, Stetson. We are currently living in Sandy and loving it! Jacob's been doing school full time and starting electrical school in the next few months. I am back in school and working a few days a week and I also get to be a mamma the majority of the time! We are loving life and enjoying each day as it comes!
2 comments:
Car this turned out so cute! I love it and I am sure Jacob loved it!!
Oh so cute!! Did you do any dirty ones like Nat?? :) I remember your one and only semester too....those were the days
Post a Comment