Claire Ava Montague
June 29, 2010 8:43 PM
20 Inches Long
We welcomed our sweet little girl (finally) on June 29th! She is the sweetest little thing ever. It was definitely worth being prego and uncomfortable for 10 LONG months, I would do it again in a heartbeat! She has been such a good baby! She sleeps constantly and is usually quite happy and chill when she is awake! I don't think we have stopped smiling since we had her, especially Jacob. He is a proud daddy for sure. We are so glad she is here safe and sound and healthy as a horse. I love her so much already. It's been so awesome being a parent, definitely challenging and different but awesome all at the same time. Here are a few pics of the event... don't mind how horrid I look, I did just give birth after all :) My sister actually delivered on the same day as I did, in the same hospital, same dr., in the room next to me!! It was so fun...!!
Just born.... chilllin in my box!
6 comments:
Congratulations girl! She is beautiful! How funny about you and your sister! That's going to be a great story to tell as they grow up together! It looks like you delivered at Alta View... too bad I wasn't your nurse! I love the name! You guys have such a gorgeous family!
I cannot believe her dark hair! She's beautiful!
Congrats!
She is so stinkin cute! I must say I have darling nieces!!! ~brit
Oh she is adorable! Congratulations! And i love her name always been one of my favorites! :)
Congrats you two parents! She is adorable! And look at how much hair she has that is amazing- but I'm right there with you with the sleeping babe in my arms haha always sleeping
Congrats lady!! She is just darling!!
Post a Comment