Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Baby Is 1!!

This post is a little late, but Happy Birthday to my baby girl!


As of June 29 you are a now a big 1 year old! Where has the time gone? We celebrated a little early in South Jordan with my family so we didn't do a ton on her actual birthday! We went to the pool, of course, and swam swam swam! Claire is my little fish. She used to love to lay out with me (or so I'd like to think) but not so much anymore. She just wants to be in the water. Once daddy got home we went to dinner at Claire's fav place, Cafe Rio (Ok, maybe her birthday was just an excuse to go to our favorite place!) and then came home and opened presents! She mostly loved the wrapping paper, which I wasn't surprised.



She would rip a little and then look at me like she was going to get in trouble. It was so funny. She got some fun toys and cute clothes!

(Don't mind "Teen Mom" in the background! haha)




I totally forgot to "give her" her clothes on her birthday. I forgot I even had them, sad enough! Found them in my room a week later! Oops! All in all, I'd say it was a good birthday! I hope she will agree!

Claire Bear-

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I can't even believe that you are 1. It makes me sad to see you grow so fast but I love watching you learn new things and develop your cute personality. You are such a happy baby; me and your daddy are lucky to have you in our lives. Your such a good sleeper, good eater and always have a smile on your face. You LOVE to watch Baby Einstein and cartoons. I fear you would watch them all day if we would let you :) You love eating Popsicles with mamma and snuggling with daddy. You can say mamma but think it's so funny to say dadda every time we tell you to say something. Your my little angel, and such a joy to have in our home. I love you lots Clara Bella, and so does your daddy! I can't wait to watch you continue to grow and learn new things. You have brought so much happiness into our lives. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and know that mamma and dadda love you SO SO much! Happy 1st Birthday!

~Mom

No comments: