
So, I am running a 5K in May and I am so stoked! So far, its me and my sister Missy for sure but Linsey may join in the fun as well! Its a run/walk... thank heavens, cuz who knows if I will be able to run the whole time! I've been running at the gym every night so I hope to be able to run the whole thing, but who knows! I've heard that running outside is completely different then inside, so It might be a shock to my body and turn out to be alot harder then I think! I've always wanted to run one and I'm finally doing it! I hope to keep training and run a half marathon in like September or something! I have never done this before so I need to google like a schedule or something so I can do it "the right way!" So wish me luck, its Saturday, May 9th and I think its at the gateway! Any one else wanna join?? Its gonna be fun!I wanna do a couple this summer so everyone should get running and join me for sure!
5 comments:
Car I have been running a lot too. We should run together saturday mornings to get a "feel" for out door running. I would LOVE to run this with you. What exact day is it in May? Also my work does a marathon and also a half marathon with Salt Lake. We should sign up for it!!
I want to join!!! We all should do Nat;s marathon together! Since I cant do the one in May we have to plan another one!
Fun me too! I've been running outside just this past week and me and my Mama want to run a 10k sometime this summer. We should all do something together.
Oh Thats awesome that you are running this race. I have for the past 4 years... except for this year. One thing I do have to mention is I was exactly like you. I was running on the tredmil everyday for a few miles and it really is a whole different story when your on assphault. I felt like my calves were spliting open. ha ha. I would just recomend one or two days of running outside before the big race. On another note... did I hear you will be joining in the festivities over the 4th in Antimoniominia???? That would be fabulous if you were there!!!!!!!Love Ya Car!
Ok, so we all should do it together! I know E, you feel bad that you cant, so we shall do another one! If you wanan do this one we need to register like on Monday for sure, we should all register together so that we all have about the same number! I've never ran one, so I'm not sure if your number matters, but we should still try! And perhaps running outside it a good idea! Let me know who is in for sure and we should all start running together! Oh Im just so excited!! Oh, and its May 9th at 8:30 and it starts by the gateway
Post a Comment