I admit it, I have been a huge slacker! Look at my background for heaven sakes... its still Valentines!! I need to get a move on it! Life has been so incredibly busy lately its pathetic! I will give you a short version of what we have been up to cuz I cant post pictures right now and no post is good without pics! We have officially moved and are living in Salt Lake now! I am still working in Park City at the bank and Jacob is doing alarm systems around the valley. For those of you who dont know, Jacob will be living in Denver this summer do the whole alarm thing. He isn't going to be selling as much as he will be installing! Its going to be a long freakin summer, so I hope the money is worth it! :) If any of you are bored and have no friends like me, call me, I will have absolutely nothing to do all summer long, can you say pathetic! We have fun Eater parties, Grandma Leah's funeral, the selling of the explorer and much more! As I sit to write what we have been up to it doesn't seem like much, but I feel like we havent stopped going for weeks now! I will try and add some pics later, I have quite a few! But I dont have wireless internet anymore and I cant find the chord that hooks the camera up to the computer so I need to wait till I go to my parents and do it there! Oh and PS... I got hair extensions!!!! I have been wanting them forever and finally decided to do them! I LOVE THEM! My friend Jan from hair school did them and she did an amazing job! Thanks Jan!! Anyways, I will have pics of all this later! Sorry for the boring post, but I am still alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment