I dont know if you can tell in the pic above, but I got extensions! I havent done a post about them yet, I know, but its coming!
After coloring Easter Eggs and church we headed over to Pennies for Sunday dinner! We had delicious food and of course, our anual Easter Egg hunt! No, not just for the little ones, EVERYONE! As you get older you do feel a little weird running around the yard looking for eggs, but its a must! We still even have our own little eggs with our names on them with a surprise in them! (5$ :) ) It was fun to see the little kids trying to find all the Easter eggs. Livvy wouldn't stop looking, we had to keep re hiding eggs just so she could keep looking! Here are a few pics from the event!
I look prego in the 2nd to last picture, no worries, I'm not! Its just the jacket!
It was fun to celebrate with the fam and enjoy the nice weather outside as well! Happy Late Easter! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment