Friday, July 31, 2009

24th Of July

For the 24th this year we went up to Cole and Brittney's in Midway for a bbq and fireworks. We missed the Antimony trip this year because I had to work, but we still wanted to celebrate! It was fun to see Brittney's family again and watch the fireworks over Deer Creeek. We tried watching them from their backyard and there was a small tree in the way, but other then that it was perfect! Thanks Cole and Britt!



PS... I took my extensions out :( I am so sad, I miss them! They were growing out though so it was time. I think the saddest part is that I dont know if I'll ever be able to talk Jacob into letting my spend that much money on "fake hair" again... !! hehe, Im surprised I did it the first time! It just seems so short now and stuck in this stupid phase... grow hair, grow!!

The next time, on the 25th, my parents took the whole fam to the Days of 47 rodeo. It was at the Ecenter this year so it was closer, which was nice. The whole fam packed up, minus Lins & Russ and Josh and headed to the rodeo! It was sooo fun! I'm obsessed with rodeos.. they are seriously my favorite! It was fun to see the little kids reaction to the animals/cowboys.. Livvy just kept saying "WOW" and Carter just loved being able to scream as loud as he wanted. Here a few pics from the evening... They had to go buy little Aiden these ear plugs cuz it was so loud and it was scaring him.... but of course they were for adults so they totally stuck out of his ears! He was such a good sport! And getting even more adorably chunky by the day!!







No comments: