I'm really behind, wow, but I'm getting caught up today and staying caught up from now on. LOL I know I say that everytime, but I really mean it this time! So much fun stuff has been happening this summer and I'm sure there is going to be alot more to come... hoping at least! :) Like a month ago, Me and Erin and Dan and the kids went to the lumberjack contest at Thanksgiving Point. It was so fun. I honestly didnt know that such a thing exsisted. But it was outside on a super nice day so it was really fun! They do all these crazy things with lumber and it was just so fun to watch. We only stayed for a bit cuz the kids were getting impatient and hot and tired, but it was still so worth it! Thanks Erin and Dan for the invite. Since Jacob has been gone its kinda been a threesome, kinda pathetic, I know!


No comments:
Post a Comment