Sunday, June 13, 2010

1st Family Baby Shower

My wonderful sisters and aunts threw me my first baby shower about a month ago and it was so fun!

(Please ignore the fact that this prego shirt makes me look huge!)
I can't even believe all the awesome gifts that we got! So many needed things and of course, adorable clothes that are always needed!

This little girl already has quite the wardrobe.... I have a feeling we are going to be playing dress up often so I can make sure she has a chance to wear them all before she gets too big! Thanks again everyone for coming and for hosting the shower! It was so fun!


Jacob's family also gave me a baby shower but I totally forgot to take my camera with me and get some pics! I'm so bummed! But I also want to say thanks to them as well! We wouldn't be able to get all ready for this little baby girl without them!

No comments: