We started this Halloween season off with a trip to Cornbellys! Claire was in heaven! We went with her cousins which made it even more fun. Thank heavens for my sisters because I was very pregnant (9 months) and couldn't do much or take Claire on much so they took her on most of the fun things she wanted to do. We had fabulous weather, almost hot actually, which is better than cold if you ask me!
Next was pumpkin carving time! Thanks to Grandpa Ray's garden, Claire had her own "Claire sized" pumpkin to carve this year. Jacob and I aren't a huge fan of carving (sad, I know) so instead of carving this year, Claire painted her pumpkin. She was in heaven and went crazy with the paints. Once the pumpkin was covered, she went for her arms and hands.
The Sunday before Halloween we had our annual get together at my moms house with soup, homemade bread and cousins in costumes. Trying to get the cousin picture is the funnies part of the night. Trying to get them all to sit, look at the camera and smile all at the same time takes some serious effort.
Getting this one to smile on her own take serious effort.
She was a pirate this year and walked around saying "Argg" all night. It was hilarious.
Jill made a cute Halloween "B-I-N-G-O" game for the kids to play while we were at my moms. Claire didn't quite understand how to play but sure enjoyed eating the candy.
Halloween night we went and did some serious Trick-Or-Treating with Jacob's sister Robyn and her kids in West Valley. I was thinking Claire would loose interest after a few minutes but she held out strong for 2 hours and got SO much candy. All in all, a great Halloween!





No comments:
Post a Comment