So I'm like in this super weird mood tonight and feel like baking everything! I started out with dinner of course, which I havent made in awhile cuz Jacob isnt home and then off to making sweets! I made No Bank Oatmeal cookies and then chocolate covered pretzels and if I wasnt getting really tired I would make snickerdoodles.... they all sounded so good to me! Not to mention I made cinnamon rolls from scratch on Saturday! I dont even know what has gotten into me, but Jacob is loving it and I'm eating myself sick... hm! Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that I can bake, amazing I know, but I'm getting better at it!! My mom just bought me a bosch mixer (Thanks Mom and Dad) and I cant wait to use it! Its just like a kitchenaid, just a different brand, and it works like a champ! This is what we grew up making cookies in and such so when Jacob asked me to make cookies with a wooden spoon and stir them on my own I looked at him like "Seriously??" I'm sad that we are moving so I can bet I wont be using it much in the next couple of months, but at least I have it for when the next random urge arises for me to bake bake and bake!! :) I dont wanna blog about moving today, so just a little blurp! We are moving from Heber at the end of March and moving down to Salt Lake! We will be living with Linsey and Russell until Kirk and Missy finish their house and then we are staying in my granpas basement and saving $$$$$! We are excited, it will be a nice change and help us save money to have little kiddies and buy us a house sometime in this life! I'll blog about details later! Off to play Mario with the hubby! Night!
3 comments:
There are really only two reasons for craving so many things...PMS or prego :) HA!
BTW-the cinnamon rolls were delish, grandpa couldn't have been more excited!
Missy, those are my thoughts EXACTLY!!!!
Ha ha Carlye you are so funny! I actually love to cook too, so maybe someday we can have a bake day or something.. hehe
Post a Comment