Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow what a night!

So I have to start off by saying , Thank heavens Heber has ONE... ONE thing that is open pasy 9 PM! Last night we went to bed, Jacob trying to get over a cold and a long day at work and things seemed hunky dorie! Then I started waking up about every half hour or so to Jacob just coughing up a lung... I seriously thought he was gonna throw up a couple times he was coughing so hard! So of course, I fell right back asleep... being the tired person I am ALL the time, and finally about 3 I woke up and realized it really was bad and he hadnt slept all night cuz he was coughing so hard! On top of this, Jacob gets bloody noses all the time (sorry, maybe TMI) but mostly just when the weather changes and its really dry and they are soooo bad! This part really is probaly TMI, but oh well.... :) They get so bad that he cuts up tampons into littler pieces and puts them in his nose... thats like the only way to manage it! He used to do this alot in wrestling in High School and I always just laughed when I saw the pics, but apparantly he STILL does it! :) So every time he would have a bad coughing spell, the tampon would fall out of his nose and then blood would be dripping everwhere on the bathroom floor.... it was nasty! Trust me! Lol But thank heavens Smith's is open 24 hours a day so I was able to go and buy everything they make for coughs! And trust me, I did... $30 dollars worth of medicine later I was home, doping him up, just hoping he could fall asleep! Well thanks to Nightime Theraflu for coughs (and I'm sure a couple of other things I gave him) it did the trick and he was passed out in seconds! Now I am awake with a million things running through my head and cant sleep.... wow... what a night! :)

No comments: