Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentine's Day!

So this was mine and Jacob's first Valentine's together so we decided to do something fun and exciting! We started our day off with Jacob making me yummy french toast and juice for breakfast, my fav! Then packed our bags for the Little America! When we went to check in at the Little America we were told we had been one of the few they had selected to upgrade to the Grand America in the Executive Suite!! Seriously?? We were so excited, we probably looked pathetic when they told us.... little kids at Christmas perhaps... but staying at the Grand America is not a normal occassion for us!

Can I please tell you that the room was AMAZING! We had like a sitting room that had these huge french doors that lead into the bedroom! We had an amazing view over the whole city and even a tiny little balcony.... !! And the Bathroom... I dont even know where to begin! Had the most amzing jetted tub and glass shower and it was all just so nice! We like didnt know what to do with ourselves! Not to mention the amazing robes.... once we put those bad boys on we were hooked!! We wanted to splurge and buy one for each of us until we found out they were $115 EACH, excuse me!! Yeah didnt happen so much, but it was a nice thought!




After being amazed by the room we headed to PF Changs for dinner which was so good! We ate so much food I was almost sick! But so worth it, I love that place!




All in all, it was a wonderful night! The next morning we woke up and had the amazing breakfast buffet, I ate SOOO much food, I cant even tell you! But it was so good... we loved it! After that we went to the Clarke Planitarium and saw the "Under the Sea" 3-D movie! I loved it, it was kinda like a documentary but I thought it was cute.....!


So pretty much Valentines was amazing! I freakin love my hubby so much, he is just so wonderful! We have so much fun together and he is always making me laugh! This was a perfect V-day together with many more to come! Cant wait! Love you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just hear Jacob telling you to turn off the flash on your camera:)